Radiant Health Chiropractic
is here to help!
- Health Consultation: In order to determine if you are in the right office, you and the doctor will discuss all of your health concerns. We don’t want to miss a thing! This includes any past traumas, accidents, surgeries, etc. Also discussed are your health We want to know what are we working towards!
- Spinal Examination: Chiropractic care focuses on the spine and the nervous system, the doctor will be examining the health and function of your entire spine, locating any signs of vertebral subluxation.
- Postural Assessment: Posture tells us many important things about your health, including what we might see on x-ray examination.
- Bi-lateral Weights: This tool is used to assess in real time, how your body carries itself left and right. Asymmetry is a major indicator of nervous system dysfunction.
- The intention of any chiropractic adjustment is to correct vertebral subluxation.
- Whether you are 6 months of age or 60 years old, subluxation can occur at any time, often without any symptoms.
- Gentle and specific chiropractic adjustments can be safely given to anyone by a trained Doctor of Chiropractic.
- Techniques used in our office include:
- Diversified, Drop Table, Activator Method, Toggle Recoil, Webster.
- We believe that pregnancy is a magical time in a woman’s life. The most current medical research tells us that the healthier and more comfortable the mother is during her pregnancy, the HEALTHIER her baby will be during their life.
- This is why we see Chiropractic care as a pregnancy must!
- Consider the changes a pregnant mom goes through:
- As with any spine, stress and trauma can affect it ’s normal healthy movement. When spinal segments become subluxated they pose threats to the comfort and well -being to both mother and child. With all of these necessary changes starting to happen in the pregnant mother it is essential to the health of the mother and baby to keep her spine and pelvis aligned .
- Ask us about Dr. Champagne’s passion and experience with pediatric and pregnancy care!
- Your child’s neurological development is the most critical time of their life. From ages 0-5 their brain is rapidly expanding as they meet different milestones.
- During this time, they are highly responsive to life’s challenges, including physical traumas such as bumps and falls, sports accidents, screen time, and chemical stressors like poor nutrition and mental/emotional traumas. These stressors can take a toll on their sensitive nervous system and result in a range of concerns that parents often bring to us, including:
- Postural Stress
- Sports Injuries
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Attention/Mood Imbalances
- These common childhood problems can be linked to spinal subluxation. At Radiant Health Chiropractic we are trained and ready to help your child thrive and grow into a healthy adult!
Auto Accidents & Whiplash
- The truth is, no one is ever really the same after any major accident, but brushing off any motor vehicle accident can cause serious health conditions.
- The damage to the vehicles involved in collisions is no indication of the extent of the injuries imposed on the passengers! Research even indicates how slower moving accidents can result in the greatest amounts of soft tissue injuries.
- Over three million whiplash injuries occur each year resulting from motor vehicle collisions. Of these whiplash injuries, 500,000 people will have chronic problems and up to 300,000 will have some degree of disability.
- Whiplash is also considered a silent injury in that serious systemic health issues can take days, weeks, months or even years to develop.
- Regardless of how recent your accident was, or who was at fault, you and your passengers should always get checked for spinal subluxation as soon as possible. Waiting for symptoms to develop (if they haven’t already) can dramatically lengthen your healing and recovery!
- At Radiant Health Chiropractic it is our mission to empower you and your family to live a healthier and safer life, which is why we offer weekly and monthly health education!
- Once per week, Dr. Champagne teaches a 45-minute in-depth class titled “Better Results Faster”. This workshop is designed to equip all of our patients with the knowledge necessary to not just “feel better” but to actually become stronger and healthier! Get the most out of your chiropractic care, come check out our weekly workshop!
- In addition to weekly workshops, Radiant Health Chiropractic also hosts a once-per-month “Advanced Health Class” on a variety of topics including:
- Stopping Inflammation
- The Neurology of Sleep
- Bullet Proof Your Immune System
- Childhood Development
- And Much More!
- Check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for current workshop schedules!
Radiant Health Chiropractic is a trusted family clinic offering exceptional chiropractic services in Lacey, Washington. Our primary goal is to help you restore your overall health and improve your well-being using the transformative power of chiropractic therapy.
At Radiant Health Chiropractic, we understand that each person is unique, which is why we provide customized natural remedies and treatments designed to address your specific needs. Our dedicated team is committed to ensuring that you regain your vitality and embrace a healthier life.
- The Webster technique is a specific chiropractic analysis and diversified adjustment. The goal of the adjustment is to reduce the effects of subluxation and/or SI joint dysfunction. In doing so, neuro-biomechanical function in the sacral/pelvic region is improved.
- The activator is a handheld spring-loaded instrument. Whether the patient has osteoporosis, has rods/screws from surgery, or is a child with a developing spine, the activator provides a quick, low-force impulse at specific spinal segments to facilitate the adjustment.
- Through the use of state of the art thermal scanning technology, the team at Radiant Health Chiropractic can quickly assess the levels of inflammation and heat trapped throughout different levels of your spinal column and it’s underlying neurological structures.
- Subluxation is the term used to describe interference to the nervous system caused by misaligned spinal joints that are no longer in their healthy position.
- Subluxation occurs when a spinal joint gets jarred out of a healthy position, either through big traumas like accidents of any kind or small traumas like habits, or both. This tweaking and twisting of tissues creates damage to the soft tissue, creating inflammation, and causing nerve irritation.
This nerve irritation is often the root cause of most of the signs and symptoms people come into our office with.
- The team at Radiant Health Chiropractic takes no guesses when it comes to your health! When clinically appropriate the doctor will conclude your examination with a set of spinal x-rays.
- In-house, there is no need to travel outside of our office.
- Many seniors thrive under gentle and specific chiropractic care. From improvements in balance and gait, to increased levels of comfort and less pain, we are dedicated to helping our seniors get back to spending time with their families, hobbies, and passions.
- Common concerns our elderly patients come in with range from:
- Arthritic pain
- Mobility issues
- Muscular Weakness
- Uncoordinated gait/Balance issues
Get To Know Us!
Schedule an Appointment Now!